Saturday, May 6, 2017

Marie Kondo Moved to the U.S.

    Yesterday, I read a Japanese news that Marie Kondo moved to California from Japan last year. As you might know she is a Japanese organizing consultant and author of The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. She was selected as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine in 2015. Since then, her tidying method has expanded oversea rapidly. She has flew to all over the world for her business trips and finally decided to move to the U.S.  She delivered her second baby last year. She also studies English, and now she lectures about tidying in English without an interpreter. I though that she manages her time to study English in her extremely busy schedule. I know how hard it is to learn English as a second language!    


     As I mentioned in my previous entries, I read her books, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and Spark Joy, last year and was really impressed at her passion for tidying. I actually tidied up my previous apartment by category according to her method. Her book inspired me a lot, and I was glad that she had written this book to share her tips for tidying. :) I cannot believe that we both live in California now.





      These are my entries you might like.

■The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

■I Got the Konmari Book, Spark Joy! 

■My Tidying Marathon (Books) - Konmari Methods

■Japanese MD Player - My Tidying Marathon

■Marie Kondo's New Book : The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up


     My entries related to Konmari can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment