Monday, May 15, 2017

Marshalls Haul

      A week ago, my husband and I went to Marshalls to purchase some items for our wet bar.


      I wanted to purchase a large white plate to place some fruit. I finally purchased this Portuguese rectangular white plate for $9.99.

     I placed some bananas, mango and orange on the plate. It's perfect. :)

       I also wanted decorative artificial white flowers for our wet bar and purchased this one for $14.99.


       I also purchased this white pitcher for $9.99 and decorative artificial white flowers for $9.99.

      I placed it on our kitchen counter for now.


     I also purchased this Crestview classic table lamp for $24.99.


     As I mentioned in my previous entry, T.J. Maxx Haul, I sometimes find that T.J. Maxx and Marshalls gift cards are on sale at Rite Aid. I had some gift cards which I purchased with 20% off gift card deal in advance, so that day I spent $75.37 including tax at Marshalls, but it was like $60.29. :) I used up all my T.J. Maxx (Marshalls) gift cards that day, so I will look for next gift card deals. :) Rite Aid offer some gift card deals almost every week. This week, when you purchase a $50 Macy's gift card at Rite Aid, you can get 800 Plenti Points, which is worth $8. You can use Plenti points next shopping at Rite Aid, Macy's and etc, so this deal is like you can purchase a $50 gift card for $42. (It's 16% off!)



     My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


No comments:

Post a Comment