Saturday, April 11, 2015

Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

         As I mentioned in my previous entry, I was browsing @cosme, a huge Japanese cosmetic review site, to find out the best Japanese sunscreen products yesterday. I also looked up the best Daiso beauty products as well. I heard that some of Daiso beauty products are actually gems! When I visit Japan, I always purchase some facial foaming net and makeup brush cleaner at Daiso. My friends in Japan also recommended Daiso fake eyelashes to me before. Anyway, I'm going to share with you top 3 Daiso beauty products which has excellent reviews on Japanese review sites. There are so many Daiso branches all over the world now, but some products might be only available at Daiso in Japan. If you cannot find these three items at your local Daiso, you can still get them on Amazon. :)



No.1 : Daiso Everbilena Eyebrow Coat (ザ・ダイソー エバビレーナ アイブローコート )
     This eyebrow coat has a great number of positive reviews on Japanese review site. Actually, I didn't know this product before, but I will definitely look for it at Daiso next time. This looks like nail polish, but this is waterproof clear coat to set your brows in place all day long. After filling in your brows with your favorite eyebrow pencil or eyebrow shadow, you can apply a small amount of this eyebrow coat on your brows. Some Japanese women use it for eyeliners and mascara as well, and it works as excellent as for eyebrows. Regardless of age, many Japanese women use it regularly and purchase it again and again. Because it is too popular, it tends to be out of stock in Japan. If you like working out such as running, hot yoga and swimming, it will be perfect for you. :)
http://amzn.to/1PyfSUc






No.2 : Daiso Detergent Cleaning for Markup Puff and Sponge (ザ・ダイソー パフ・スポンジ 専用洗剤)
     As I mentioned before, this is my favorite makeup brush cleaner. :) It has so many excellent reviews that this is better than any high-end ones! This small bottle has only 80 ml but last for months!
http://amzn.to/1EnnBQv






No.3 : Daiso Reusable Silicon Mask Cover for Sheet Mask (ザ・ダイソー シリコーン 潤マスク フェイスマスク用)
       I didn't know this mask before, but after reading excellent reviews on Japanese cosmetic review site, I thought that I have to get this. This silicon mask is used on your favorite sheet of mask. There are three reasons why this is so popular in Japan. First of all, it really can keep still on your face. While wearing the face mask, you can wear eyeglasses and blow-dry your hair. Second, it prevents moisture evaporation from the mask, so you can wear it much longer than only cotton mask. Finally, it's washable. Some people say they have used it for years, and it still provides the same great result. Some people reviews that it is also good to wear on your bare face while soaking a bathtub, so you can get the same result as facial steam. I heard that it is also so popular and often sold out at Daiso in Japan!
http://amzn.to/1EnnUem








     My previous entries related to Daiso can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Daiso

     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Best%20Japanese%20Beauty%20Products 

      My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty


     These are also my previous entries.

Top 3 Most Popular Daiso Hair Products

Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products 

The Best Japanese Sunscreen Products

The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

5 Best Japanese Deep Conditioning Hair Masks

Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Charcoal Soap


     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for recommending the silicone face mask! I recently opened a large box of lululun face masks I picked up in Japan last winter and I'm trying to use them daily. I grabbed this mask at daiso on my way home today and I can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I am glad you have the best Japanese beauty items. Enjoy your new beauty routine. :)

      Delete
  2. I will go to Daiso shop tomorrow and will buy all of these! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete