Sunday, December 13, 2015

Haul - Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker

       Yesterday, I fond this Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker at Target. When I found it there, I couldn't resist buying it even though I have some other favorite coffee makers at home. :)
Bodum 11571-01 Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 34 oz
       This includes the permanent stainless steel mesh filter, so I don't need a coffee paper filter to brew coffee with using it. Unlike usual pour over coffee maker which requires a paper filter, this mesh filter does not trap coffee oil, so I can tastes coffee oil just like French press brewed coffee. However, I noticed that coffee brewed with this one actually tasted better than one brewed with French press.:)))
Bodum 11571-01 Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 34 oz

Bodum 11571-01 Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 34 oz

Bodum 11571-01 Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 34 oz

Bodum 11571-01 Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 34 oz






         My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee




       These are my entries you might like.

■Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

■How to Make Caramel Macchiato

■How to Make a Frappuccino Less Watery
 
■How To Make Espresso Ice Cube Latte

■How to Make Thai Iced Coffee - Oliang, Cafe Yen

■Trader Joe's Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Review

■Two Ways to Make Coffee Granita

■How to Make Café de Olla - Mexican Coffee

■How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker 

■How to Make Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Latte

■How to Make Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte 

■How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

■How to Make Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino 

■How to Make Affogato, Italian Espresso-based Dessert

■How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte

■How to Turn Mason Jars into A Coffee Grinder and Compact Blender

■How to Make Nutella Frappuccino

■How to Make Iced Caramel Macchiato

No comments:

Post a Comment