Saturday, December 19, 2015

Goodwill Haul - Fire King Swirl 9' Ivory Plates

        My husband and I go to Goodwill once in a while. I don't really know about antique and vintage products, but I only know that Fire King and Vintage Pyrex are pretty popular for Japanese. I know some Japanese people who have been collection those vintage items. :) That's why when we go to there, I always look for those products. However, it's pretty hard to find ones in good condition because those were made decades ago. Today, I finally found these beautiful Fire King Swirl plates. These were labeled $2.99 each but were 50% off today, so I finally got all three plates for $4.48! :)))
Fire King Swirl 9' Ivory Plates

Fire King Swirl 9' Ivory Plates
      I tried to take photos of Fire King logo for my blog, but the plates looked darker in this photo! The actual color of the plates are beautiful ivory though.
Fire King Swirl 9' Ivory Plates

Fire King Swirl 9' Ivory Plates

       I would like to find Fire King plates in different colors someday!




       My entries related to vintage products can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment