Friday, December 25, 2015

Bon Epi Patisserie & Café

     Today, my husband and I went to Bon Epi Patisserie & Café to purchase our Christmas cake. By the way, last Christmas, we were disappointed at 85℃ Bakery's cake, which was way too sweet. I was really sad that they used to be our favorite bakery. Then, one of my husband's coworker recommended us to try Bon Epi Patisserie & Café, which is a Korean cafe. It was our first time to try their cakes today. This cafe and 85℃ Bakery are located at the same mall. While there were insanely long lines at 85℃ Bakery, this cafe was not crowded. I saw that only two Asian families were waiting for their orders. :) 
Bon Epi Patisserie & Café
      They were selling some kinds of macarons, cakes, ice cream, acai bowls and drinks.
Bon Epi Patisserie & Café
       We chose two pieces of cake, a chocolate cream cake and strawberry cake. They were about $4 each. :)
Cake from Bon Epi Patisserie & Café
        These were pretty delicious but little sweeter than I hoped. Am I picky about sweets?

        The strawberries were very fresh!

Bon Epi Patisserie & Café
2750 Alton Pkwy Ste 101 
Irvine, CA 92606


         My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants



No comments:

Post a Comment