Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chateraise - The Best Pastry Store in Japan

     Yesterday, my sister brought some pieces of cake for my family. These cakes were made by Chateraise, which is one of the biggest franchising pastry companies in Japan. Chateraise owns some farms, ranches, and pastry factories, and they sell their sweets at their own pastry stores. That's why they can establish quality control and sell their sweets at very reasonable price. They sell variety of sweets, such as cakes, chocolate, rice cookies, ice cream, cream puff, and so on.

     When I was living in Nara and Osaka for 11 years, my sister's family and my mother visited me from Fukuoka, which is my hometown. I took them to Chateraise pastry store because there were no their branches in Fukuoka back then, and I really liked their sweets.

     Chateraise has been able to expand their branch stores, and one of their branches has opened close to my hometown. :) My sister and I were glad about that.

       It had been more than six years since I had their sweets last time. As I expected, these were so good! My sister gave some other sweets for my husband and me. If truth be told, my husband and I gave away their sweets to our guests of our wedding reception party 9 years ago, and my sister remembered about that. :)


     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


     Chateraise Official Website
http://www.chateraise.co.jp/




     This is also my entry you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

No comments:

Post a Comment