Saturday, April 12, 2014

COSTCO in Japan

     Today, my sister, my mother and I went to Costco in Japan. I often go to Costco in the U.S., but when I go to Japan, I always go to their branch in Japan too because Japanese Costco branches have many unique products which I have never seen in U.S. :)

     I had already decided to purchase their sushi today. Their sushi looked very fresh, and I always wanted to try them! A 20-piece of sushi package, which was five pieces each of tuna, salmon, clam, and squid, was 1180yen, which is equivalent to about $12. It was really fresh with pretty big sashimi. I was really satisfied with their sushi and will definitely purchase them next time! When it comes to sushi, I am pretty picky but it was super good! :)))




     After I purchased some Japanese products there, we headed toward their food court.

     Some menus are only available at Costco in Japan. I loved their soft serve which was rich in milk and cream taste!




     I uploaded my Youtube video of today's shopping. :)



     This is my previous entry related to Japanese Costco.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.jp/2013/11/what-i-got-at-costco-in-japan.html

       My Costco in Japan entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Costco%20in%20Japan

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan


     These are also my entries you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

     My entries related Costco can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment