Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hirado Park - Nagasaki, Japan

     As I mentioned in my previous entries, my brother, my parents and I went to Hirado city this month. We stopped by Hirado park to see Hirado Bridge.


      We arrived there around at 6:30 p.m.
Hirado Park

     The views from this park were very beautiful. We were able to see Hirado Bridge perfectly.
Hirado Bridge


     While cherry blossoms in my hometown had been gone already, these at Hirado Park were still in bloom. :)
Cherry Blossoms

Hirado Bridge

Hirado Park


       I think this park is the best place to watch Hirado Bridge beautifully. :)


      I uploaded my Youtube video which I recorded on that day.


     These were my previous entries related to Hirado city.

Shiratake Park in Hirado Nagasaki, Japan

Hirado City Nagasaki Prefecture - The Best Place to Eat Fresh Flatfish in Japan



平戸公園
長崎県平戸市岩の上町

Hirado Park
Iwanoecho Hirado Nagasaki, Japan



     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment