Thursday, April 24, 2014

Otokomae Tofuten - My Favorite Japanese Tofu

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, I tried tofu which was made by Otokomae Tofuten in Japan a few days ago and loved it so much! Their tofu has the best taste ever! Today, my mother and I went to supermarket, so I couldn't resist checking their products. :)

      Like picture below, there were many kinds of Otokomae Tofu there, and the packages of their tofu looked very interesting!

    








     I bought some of them, so I will share my review on their tofu with you through my blog next time. :)

     As you may know that the tofu package in Japan is not as amusing as Otokomae Tofuten. Usually, tofu packages are like the pictures below.




       I updated my Youtube video which I recorded today.




     This is my previous entry related to Otokomae Tofu.
Otokomae Tofuten - The Best Japanese Tofu Ever


    Here is Otokomae Tofuten Official Website.
http://otokomae.jp/


     My entries about Otokomae Tofuten can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Otokomae%20Tofuten


     These are also my entries you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment