Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Reason Why I Wanted iPhone 5 - From a Girl's Point of View

     Today, I finally received my iPhone 5, which I ordered several days ago. I used to think I didn't need a very expensive smart phone because I already owned my 3-year old smart phone, which still works fine, and was satisfied with it. Even though iPhone is usually much more expensive than any other smart phone, I became interested in only iPhone. The reason why I bought it was that I wanted to get a stylish phone case. Most fashion retailers which I like sell many stylish smart phone cases only for iPhone 5. If you have iPhone 5, I think that you can easily find a iPhone case you like. However, if you have anything other than iPhone 5, its case might not be available at fashion retailers. That's it! I am not a huge admirer of Apple. I just wanted to get a stylish smart phone case. :)
     These are iPhone cases which I am interested in now.

Tory Burch TROMPE HARDSHELL CASE

Tory Burch KERRINGTON HARDSHELL CASE

Tory Burch ROBINSON SAFFIANO HARDSHELL CASE

Kate Spade Leopard Ikat iPhone Case

Kate Spade L'aventura Stripe Pocket Silicone iPhone Case

No comments:

Post a Comment