Monday, December 2, 2013

La Jolla Cove

     Last Saturday, my husband and I went to La Jolla Cove to take pictures. We were able to enjoy seeing a lot of animals. It was our first time to take pictures with our new camera, which is Canon Power Shot SX50 HS, at La Jolla Cove. We bought our camera three months ago before going to whale watching at Dana Point. We were able to take pictures with a 50x optical zoom. :)

     There were so many beautiful brown pelicans.





     There were a lot of seals as usual. I didn't know that each seal has a unique face.












Seals









squirrel

California Sea Lion

     Because I love all animals, La Jolla Cove is the best place I've ever been.





 This is my Youtube video I recorded at La Jolla Cove that day.


       My entries related to La Jolla can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/La%20Jolla%20Beach

       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/wild%20animals

No comments:

Post a Comment