Friday, December 6, 2013

My Effort Was Still Not Enough

      As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, I took the BLS class for my first time. Moreover, I had never taken a class with Americans before, so I had been worried about my poor English. As I took the class with Americans, I was reminded that I need to improve my English even more than before. I have been trying to seriously improve my English skills since 2009, but I thought that I haven't worked as hard as I should have. :P  In order to work with Americans indeed, I think that I need more than twice the effort to improve my English. I know that learning English is not a miracle, so even if I make a great effort to improve my English, it will not change dramatically in a short period. However, I will move forward on my goal and definitely improve my English anyway. I hope I will enjoy my challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment