Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Body Shop Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to the Body Shop at Irvine Spectrum Center. I'm going to share with you what I got there.



      As I mentioned in my previous entry, what I wanted to buy there today was body butter. I thought they were having great deals for some body butter. This Cranberry Joy Body Butter was originally $20 but was on sale for $5! It came out 75% off. This body butter has sweet and fruity scents, which were great. :)

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter 6.7 OZ / 200ml


     I only have two the Body Shop body butter so far. Because I have dry skin, I apply lotion my entire body every day all year long. These will be an absolute life-saver for me.

Shea Body Butter & Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Shea Body Butter & Cranberry Joy Body Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment