Monday, December 23, 2013

Hollister Haul

     Last week, I ordered some clothing for myself from Hollister because they were offering free shipping on any purchase. I'm going to share with you what I got there.

     This navy blue tee was originally $24.50 but was on sale for $8.58. I liked that its front was shorter and the back was longer. It has beautiful lace trims at sleeves.

1,000 Steps Beach Tee

     This navy blue long sleeve tee was originally $24.95 but was on sale for $7.49. I liked the fact that their long sleeve tees are always super long. When I was in Japan, it was hard for me to find one which was perfect for my sleeve length. It's because my arms are longer than the typical Asian standard. When I purchased winter clothing in Japan, I always needed to check its length first. In contrast, my Japanese friend who is shorter than me told me that sleeves in the U.S. is always too long for her.
Arch Bay V Neck T-Shirt

     This sky blue tee was originally $17.95 but was on sale for $6.28. There is Orange County logo print on it. Hollister sometimes makes clothing with symbolizing Southern California beach names or city names, but I have never seen Orange County logo with Hollister clothing, so I thought I should buy it. :)
Seagrove T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment