Saturday, December 14, 2013

Desert Hills Premium Outlets Haul - Tory Burch, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Fossil, and Van Heusen

     Today, my husband and I went to Desert Hills Premium Outlets mall for shopping and bought a lot of stuff. :)  I'm going to share with you what I got there.



     Recently, I've bought my iPhone 5 and was looking for its case at the outlets mall today. Many fashion retailers were selling stylish iPhone cases, but I had already been 90% sure that I would buy mine at Tory Burch.

Tory Burch
      In the end, I got this iPhone case at Tory Burch. It was $50, and I know that it was not affordable considering that I am generally a frugal person. However, I think it's worth my money since I will use iPhone everyday for years. It's very stylish and adorable, so I think it will make me happy everyday because I am all about style. :)

Tory Burch Hardshell Case for iPhone 5


Tory Burch Hardshell Case for iPhone 5


Tory Burch Hardshell Case for iPhone 5


Tory Burch Hardshell Case for iPhone 5


     We also went to J.Crew. They were having 50% off entire store items. At the store, the clerk was handing out 20% off coupons to customers.

J.Crew

     I tried on these sunglasses at the store. I barely find sunglasses which fit on my face perfectly. These were perfect for the figure of my face, so I decided buy them without a second thought. These were originally $24.50 but were on sale for $9.80 with using a 20% off coupon.

J.Crew Sunglasses


J.Crew Sunglasses


J.Crew Sunglasses


     I bought this knit cap at Banana Republic. They were having 50% off entire store items. I was looking for a beige or gray colored knit cap this winter. Because it was perfect for my preference, I couldn't resist getting it.  This was originally $24.99 but was on sale for $12.50.

Banana Republic Cable Knit Cap


Banana Republic Cable Knit Cap

      My husband loves looking at watches at Fossil whenever we go to outlets malls. After looking at watches as usual, he found this iPad case today. It was originally $55 but was on sale for $3.74. It came out 93% off! It was a super incredible deal! They were also selling other tech items at the same price. For instance, their iPhone cases were originally $25 each but were on sale for $3.74 as well.

Fossil Atlas Lzip Tablet Case


Fossil Atlas Lzip Tablet Case

     My husband is going on a business trip a few months later, so he bought new ties and socks at Van Heusen prior to the business trip.

Van Heusen

     These ties were originally $42 each but were on sale for $12.60 each. Three pairs of socks were originally $22 but were on sale for $7.70. These were great deals as well. :)

Van Heusen Ties

     We enjoyed our shopping today. :) After shopping there, we stopped by Crazy Coyote Tacos, a Mexican fast food restaurant, to grab a quick supper on our way home.


      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment