Sunday, December 8, 2013

Trader Joe's Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to Trader Joe's to purchase some grocery. These days, we have periodically gone there to purchase a gallon of organic milk because I think their organic milk is always the cheapest price. :)


      Before going to Trader Joe's, I went to Kohls and suddenly started having a cough badly again. I don't know why but I think that it's because of the pollution due to too many customers and the dryness of the air inside the store which irritated my bronchi. I was little worried about if it would continue for a month just as same as it did previously. :((
      However, my cough stopped at Trader Joe's somehow. Today, they were providing free samples of hot chai tea with using Salted Caramel Chai Tea Late Mix. It was sweet and delicious. As soon as I tried their chai tea, I was able to stop coughing! I decided to purchase it without a second thought. :) If I have a cough again, I will try it next time!

Trader Joe's Salted Caramel Chai Tea Late Mix $3.99

     We found Sweet & Mild Japaneses Aomori Black Garlic, which was displayed in the ethic food aisle.

Trader Joe's Sweet & Mild {fermented} Japaneses Aomori Black Garlic $2.99

     Despite the fact that I am a Japanese, I have never heard and tried Japanese black garlic before. That's why I thought that we should try it.

     The 1.76 OZ package of black garlic, which is about two to three bulbs of garlic, looks nothing special, but I was surprised when I peeled its skin...

      I will write more about black garlic next time. :)

     These are my entries you might like.
■Trader Joe's Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

■Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

■How to Make Black Garlic at Home

■How I Make Black Garlic at Home

       This is my entries related to black garlic.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/black%20garlic


No comments:

Post a Comment