Sunday, December 1, 2013

Carlsbad Premium Outlets Haul - Coach & Gap

     Yesterday, my husband and I stopped at Carlsbad Premium Outlets mall after going to La Jolla Beach. That day was still Black Friday weekends, so there were many sales going on. We purchased only a few items though. I'm going to share with you what we got there.


     My husband bought a reversible leather belt at Coach factory.

    This versatile leather belt reverses from brown to black to match his outfit. It was originally $118 but was clearance sale for $21.60. It came out 81% off!


     I bought two long sleeve tees at Gap Outlets. These were originally $19.99 each but were on sale for $7.99 each. It came out 60% off. I was looking for a long sleeve tee to wear underneath my own sweaters, so it was good deal for me. :) Gap was having 50% off entire store that day.


     I don't like going to outlets malls on Black Friday because I want to avoid a huge traffic jam and extremely crowded areas. Black Friday had been already over, so it was not too crowded yesterday. However, many stores were still offering great deals. :) I think the deal was not as huge as Black Friday, but I was satisfied with my shopping yesterday.


     This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment