Thursday, December 12, 2013

Omaha Steaks - Boneless Chicken Breast Review

     Last week, my husband cooked baked cheesy crispy chicken with using Omaha Steaks' boneless chicken breast.
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)


     My first impression of the taste of their chicken was that it was very low fat chicken meat! I thought it tasted like low fat white fish, such as salmon. It was very soft and bland, but by coating with cheese and bread crumbs, it turned out great. :) I think the boneless chicken breast from Omaha Steaks is low fat and high quality, but I wasn't impressed by it very much.
Baked Cheesy Crispy Chicken

My previous entries related to Omaha Steaks are here.

Omaha Steaks Deal - Our First Purchase

A Package from Omaha Steaks

Filet Mignon from Omaha Steaks

Omaha Steaks - Top Sirloin & Stuffed Baked Potato Review


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment