Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Body Shop Haul

     Last week, I found that the Body Shop was giving away a coupon, which was a $10 off with purchasing $20 more. Because I wanted to try their body butter some day, I didn't want to miss out on that deal. Therefore, I went to the Body Shop and bought some products there. I'm going to share with you what I got there.



     I checked their body butter section and smelled each scents. I finally chose this Shea Body Butter. It was originally $20 but was on sale for $12.
The Body Shop Shea Body Butter 6.75 OZ / 200ml

      I also bought this Absinthe Purifying Hand Gel. It was originally $2 but was on sale for $1.20.
The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Gel 2.0 FL OZ / 60ml


     I also wanted to buy some hand soap for my friends. I picked up these Absinthe Purifying Hand Washes. These were originally $10 each but were on sale for $6 each.
The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Wash 8.4FL OZ / 248ml

     The total sale price was $25.20, but I paid them for $15.20 plus tax with using a $10 coupon. I thought these were great deal. :)

     From today, they were selling selected $20 body butter for $5. It's another great deal! I'm not sure if I go back to the store again because I already bought one, but I think I should try other scents. Hmm...

Coconut Shimmer Body Butter


Limited Edition Papaya Body Butter

Passion Fruit Body Butter



     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment