Saturday, December 7, 2013

Coldwater Creek Haul - Black Friday Deal

     I ordered some clothing from Coldwater Creek on Black Friday and received the package today. I'm going to share with you what I got.

     I purchased two Knitted Sweater Poncho because this poncho has many positive reviews. I picked up one for my sister and one for myself. This was regularly $79.95 but was on sale for $13.99.
Knitted Sweater Poncho
 
 
     I also bought the same poncho in different color.
 

Knitted Sweater Poncho

     I bought this Ribbed Cardigan Sweater. I thought this cardigan would be perfect for spring and summer. It is lightweight and comfortable. This was originally $79.95 but was on sale for $11.99.
Ribbed Cardigan Sweater


     I purchased a $50 Coldwater Creek voucher for $25 from Groupon in advance. The total regular price was $319.80, but the total sale price was $53.96. I ended up paying $33.28 including tax for everything. It came out to be about 90% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment