Sunday, December 22, 2013

Free Tire Rotation at a Costco Wholesale Tire Center

     My husband and I went to Costco to get my tires rotated this morning. Because I bought my tires at Costco on November 2010, they have been providing my tire rotation for free since then. We are really satisfied with their Lifetime Maintenance Services, which include inflation pressure checks, tire balancing, tire rotations, as well as flat repairs.
     We arrived at the Costco Wholesale Tire Center at 10:15 a.m., and it was not crowded. All I needed to do for my tire rotation was telling them my Costco number and my car model, and they nicely accepted my request as usual. My husband asked the technician if they open next Sunday because he also wanted to get his tires rotated next week. The staff told us that they open as usual except for Christmas Day and New Year's Day and that it's usually slow the day before and after Christmas, so that's why today was not crowded at all. During tire rotations, we shopped at Costco and grabbed quick lunch at their food court. I was surprised that many tables were unusually empty at 11:30 a.m. while it was crowded inside the store as usual. It was the last Sunday before Christmas Day, so I assumed that the reason why the food court was not crowded was that many people were busy due to preparing Christmas party or something like that.
     They finished rotating my tires at 12:30, and we picked up my car. Next week, we will take our cars to an auto repair shop to get some auto parts replaced.



     My entries related Costco can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment