Saturday, August 31, 2013

Desert Hills Premium Outlets Haul - G.H. Bass

     My husband and I went to Desert Hills Premium Outlets today. As we expected, the parking lots were crowded because of Labor Day. However, we luckily found a parking space soon after arriving there. :)


     I'm going to share with you what I got there.

     Because I was requested to buy two pairs of shoes by my sister, I went to G.H. Bass first. They were having a buy one get two free sale. I was going to buy two pairs of shoes, but I ended up purchasing three pairs of shoes due to the great sale. :)

     First, I chose these leopard patterned flat shoes. Last year, I also bought similar shoes for me, and she really likes mine and wanted to get similar ones. There was no shoe for her size, so I asked the staff if they have any more in stock. The staff brought these from their stock. I finally got these! The shoes are very comfortable to walk in.   
G.H. Bass Lana Ballet Flat Leopard Shoes

G.H. Bass Lana Ballet Flat Leopard Shoes

     Then, I chose these black flat shoes for her. I think black shoes are always perfect for any outfits.
G.H. Bass Lana Ballet Flat Black Shoes

G.H. Bass Lana Ballet Flat Black Shoes
      Then, I chose these brown flat shoes. These shoes look very simple, but the material of shoe is uniquely quilted. I thought these were very chic and cute. :)
G.H. Bass Quilty Ballet Flat Brown Shoes

G.H. Bass Quilty Ballet Flat Brown Shoes

      The retail price was $99 each pair of shoes, so total retail price was $297. Because of a buy one get two free sale, these were on sale for $99. I used a $10 coupon which I printed out last night, and I ended up paying $89 plus tax.

     I bought more clothing at the outlets mall today. I will write the rest of my today's shopping next time. :)


      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment