Friday, June 12, 2015

How to Make Whole Tomato Rice with Using A Rice Cooker

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, I purchased so many fresh tomatoes at my local grocery store last Sunday. Finally, I made whole tomato rice with using a rice cooker for my first time last night, and it turned out great! Actually, it was so easy to make. :) I'm going to share how to make it with you.
How to Make Whole Tomato Rice with Using A Rice Cooker
     Ingredients
4 cups of rice
4 tomatoes
a can of clam
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of chicken stock powder
1 teaspoon of salt
nip of black pepper
water

(garnish)
Parmesan cheese
chopped parsley

1. Put all ingredients into rice cooker, and add desired water according to your rice cooker.

2. Press Cooking button to start to cook.

3. After cooking, toss the rice lightly.

4. Serve it to the plate.

5. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley. (optional)

6. Enjoy!


How to Make Whole Tomato Rice with Using A Rice Cooker

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment