Friday, January 16, 2015

What Do They Sell at Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii? - 12 Kinds of Unique Products!

       You might know that some Costco branches in specific areas have unique products you have never seen at your local Costco. For instance, as I mentioned in my previous entries, Costco Japan sells some Japanese products which are not available at Costco in the U.S. That's why while my husband and I were traveling on the Big Island, Hawaii, we went to Costco to find unique products of Hawaii. I know that Hawaii is the state of the U.S., but I was pretty sure that their products are not all same with my local Costco in California, and I really wanted to see what they sell there indeed. As I expected, they were selling many Hawaiian products which I have never seen at my local Costco! I'm going to share 12 kinds of unique products of Hawaii at Costco on the Big Island with you. :)
Costco on the Big Island


   1. Fireworks
        We first went to Costco on New Year's Eve, but I was still surprised that they were selling huge packages of fireworks!
Fireworks

Fireworks


    2. Fresh Hawaiian Orchid Lei
      At the flower section, I found these Hawaiian flowers, Orchid Lei.
Fresh Hawaiian Orchid Lei


   3. Hawaiian Art
       There were so many beautiful Hawaiian arts! These must be perfect for souvenir of Hawaii.
Hawaiian Art

Hawaiian Art

Hawaiian Art

   4. Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts and Hawaiian Sweets
      There were huge packages of Hawaiian macadamia nuts.

Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts


Maluna Loa Macadamia Trio

     I found that they were selling so many kinds of chocolate covered macadamia nuts.

Hawaiian Chocolate


Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts


Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts


Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts


O Hawaii Tropical T-Mac Cookies


Island Princess Mele Macs


Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts


Island Princess Popcorn


Macadamia Roca


Mauna Loa Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts


Kisses Macadamia Nut Chocolate


   5. Hawaiian T-Shirt
     They were selling some Hawaiian brand t-shirts, such as Local Motion Hawaii and Da Hui Hawaii.
Local Motion Hawaii T-Shirts


Da Hui Hawaii T-Shirts

   6. Fresh Ahi Sashimi
     I have never seen fresh sliced tuna, sashimi, at mainland Costco.
Ahi Sashimi Trays

Fresh Fish


   7. Hawaiian Poke
     After coming back from Hawaii, I discovered that my local Costco in California also sell Hawaiian poke, but Costco in Hawaii had more varieties of authentic poke.
Hawaiian Poke

Hawaiian Poke

   8. Hawaiian Beer
       They also carried some kinds of Hawaiian beer.
Hawaiian Beer

    9. Hawaiian Water
      It is good idea to purchase Hawaiian water there on the first day of traveling Hawaii.

Itoen Aloha Wai


   10. Hawaiian Coffee
      Mainland Costco also sells Hawaiian Coffee, but I think 100% Kona Coffee is sold in Hawaii only. This Mountain Thunder is 100% Kona Coffee, which is usually very expensive. The 16 OZ pack was $19.97.
Mountain Thunder 100% Kona Coffee

Kauai Coffee

Royal 10% Kona Blend

Kauai Coffee


   11. Costco Reusable Bag
      They carried the huge Costco reusable bags with Hawaii graphics.

Costco Reusable Bag

   12. Fish Jerky
     There were fish jerky made in Hawaii.
Marlin Fish Jerky

Kaimana Ahi Tuna Jerky

     If you are traveling Hawaii and want to purchase Hawaiian products in bulk, it's probably good idea to go to Costco. :)


     By the way, the cheapest gasoline on the whole island is in Kona at Costco.

Costco Gas Station

Costco Gas Station



      I uploaded my YouTube video, Costco on the Big Island, Hawaii. :) 

        I will share what I bought there with you next time. :) 


       This is my entry you might like.
Costco Haul - the Big Island, Hawaii

        My entries related to our traveling on the Big Island can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Hawaii%20%28the%20Big%20Island%29


     My entries related Costco can be seen here.

      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Which Costco locations in SoCal sell poke??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw poke at Costco in Tustin three weeks ago, but I couldn't find one last weekend. I don't know if it was sold out that day (I went there around 5 p.m) or was for a limited time only.

      Delete
    2. Today, I found poke at Costo in Tustin District.

      Delete