Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Filet Mignon from Omaha Steaks

     Last night, my husband finally cooked filet mignon from Omaha Steaks. :)
2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons & 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins

     It was our first time to have their steaks. We were surprised that filet mignon was tender and very tasty, and then we learned that filet mignon is considered the king of steak. It was obviously the best steak I've ever had. Considering that these quality and tastes are equivalent to ones at steak restaurants, I thought that Omaha steaks were pretty reasonable! We still have a lot of their meats, and I can't wait to have more of their steaks. :)
Filet Mignon
 
 
     My previous entries related to Omaha Steaks are here.
 
 
       This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


1 comment:

  1. I just ordered Filet mignon and tbone from Omaha steaks and only saw negative reviews, so im glad to see this blog post!

    ReplyDelete