Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Omaha Steaks Deal - Our First Purchase

     Today, I received many advertisements as usual Tuesdays. My husband told me that he wanted to have Omaha Steaks which was on one of today's advertisements. He told me that their steak was on sale then.

     I remembered that he told me about Omaha steaks long time ago, and at that time he said that he would like to have them someday. We found out that there were many positive reviews on their steaks. Their steaks are very famous and are high quality. Some people reviewed that their steaks are the best in the U.S. It was 74% discounts from the advertisement, and I thought it was a great deal. However, I wondered how much shipping fee would be and how much it would come out in total.




     The Family Value Combo was originally $154 but was on sale for $39.99.

     In addition, four more burgers were free in your order from that advertisement.


     I checked Ebates.com to seek additional discounts. They were offering a free 2 lb of Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and a 5% cash back! The shipping fee was $15.99, so I paid $55.98 for everything. Then, I will get a $2 cash back from Ebates later. Therefore, it came out to be about $54. I think it was not too shabby. We have never had Omaha Steaks before. Moreover, I had never paid for steaks for over $50 at one time. I hope they will be tasty and we will like them.
     If you are planning on buying Omaha Steaks, you can sign up Ebates.com and find additional offers!


I purchased ...
1 (2 lb.) Oven Roasted Turkey Breast for free
The Family Value Combo + 4 FREE Burgers for $39.99
  • 2 (5 oz.) Filet Mignons
  • 2 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins
  • 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb. pkg.)
  • 8 (4 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers
  • 4 (3 oz.) Gourmet Jumbo Franks
  • 4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Shipping fee for $15.99
Total $55.98 (and, then I will get a $2 cashback from Ebates later)

No comments:

Post a Comment