Saturday, November 15, 2014

Kaya Restaurant, Korean restaurant

       My husband and I have been pretty busy since this summer. We were even busier in the past a week. That's why we thought that we deserved to treat ourselves tonight. I always wanted to go to Korean restaurant for a long time, so we went to Kaya restaurant for the first time in more than a year tonight. I love this restaurant because Korean restaurant serve so many side dishes made of vegetable. These looked pretty healthy. :)
Kaya Restaurant

Kaya Restaurant
        I ordered this hot oyster sundubu like always I do. :) It was still boiling when it was served.
Kaya Restaurant

     We ate a lot of delicious Korean food and were satisfied with our dinner tonight. I will go to Kaya restaurant again next year. :)


Kaya Restaurant
14120 Culver Dr
Ste G

Irvine, CA 92604
(949) 726-9424

No comments:

Post a Comment