Friday, November 28, 2014

Kohl's Black Friday Sale - Haul

        My husband and I went to Kohl's to see their Black Friday Sale this morning. When we we arrived there at at 10 a.m., people walked into Kohl's continuously. Their big Black Friday Sale would end at 1 p.m., so I think that many people rushed into Kohl's to get good deals like us. Despite of Black Friday, the inside store was not too crowded, and we were able to enjoy our shopping like always we do. When we headed toward the checkout counters at 12 p.m., they had the longest lines we have ever seen. However, all their 16 registers ran full out to check out as fast as possible and lines moved little by little. Actually, the waiting time was shorter than we expected. We probably waited in lines for 10 minutes or so. I thought that Kohl's handled their Black Friday Sale very well. :) I took my 15% off coupon to Khol's today. That made my shopping sweeter. :) Anyway, I'm going to share what I got there with you.

       Since I love scarves so much, their scarves caught my eye. There were so many kinds of scarves there, and I finally chose this blue and purple flower printed scarf. This Apt. 9 scarf was originally $20, but I bought this for $6.79.

     I bought these printed microfleece pajama pants for $5.94. These pants are warm and cozy. These were originally $20.

       Even though I love boots so much and wear boots many times during fall and winter season, I hadn't bought boots for years. That's why I wanted to get new ones at this Black Friday Sale. I bought these black ankle boots for $16.99. These were originally $69.99.

    I also bought these brown riding boots for $16.99. These were originally $89.99.



       To me, blankets are must have items to stay warm and cozy during cold season. I bought the Big One Super-Soft Plush Throw for $7.64. This was originally $39.99.

     In addition, we bought more of stuffs there today, and Kohl's were offering a $15 Khol's Cash Coupon for every $50 spent. We ended up getting a $105 Khol's coupon! We will go there again to use the coupon next week. :) 

       My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment