Sunday, October 30, 2016

T.J. Maxx Haul - Gift Card Deal at Rite Aid

     Today, I purchased T.J. Maxx gift cards at Rite Aid because they are offering 500 Plenti points (which is worth $5) when you purchase T.J. Maxx, Marshalls or HomeGoods $25 gift card at Rite Aid this week. You can use Plenti points next shopping at Rite Aid, Macy's and etc, so this deal is like you can purchase a $25 gift card for $20. (It's 20% off!)   This deal is limit 2 offers per Plenti Cardholder, so I purchased two $25 gift cards for $50 and got $10 worth Plenti points. I like Rite Aid's gift card deal. :) They sometimes offer same deals on Kohl's gift cards, Banana Republic gift cards and more. 

        After purchasing T.J. Maxx gift cards at Rite Aid, my husband and I went to T.J. Maxx. I'm going to share what we bought there with you. :)  
     Because he sometimes goes on a business trip, he purchased this Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow. It was originally $17 but was $9.99 there (It was like $7.99 with the gift card deal.). It will be very useful during a long flight for oversea travel. He also purchased Nautica long sleeve shirt, which was originally $69.50 but was $15 there (It was like $12 with the gift card deal.).
     I was looking for a fluffy bath rug for our guest bathroom, and I finally chose this Hotel Bath Rug. It was originally $19 but was on sale for $12 there (It was like $9.60 with the gift card deal.). :) This bath rug is slightly glittering. I really like this rug which is very comfortable to stand on.

     I think this bath rug is really good with our guest bathroom cabinet. :) As I mentioned in my previous entry, we painted it white and install t-bar pulls for this contemporary look this summer. We will renovate our bathrooms more this year though. :)  





     This is my previous entries related to Target and drugstore shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/drugstore%20shopping


     My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping

      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


No comments:

Post a Comment