Thursday, October 5, 2017

Marie Kondo's New Book : The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up

     In 2015, Marie Kondo, who is  a Japanese organizing consultant and author, was selected as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine. As you might know, she is the author of the best selling book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tiding Up. As I mentioned in my previous entry, I've read her books, The Life-Changing Magic of Tiding Up and Spark Joy, and I learned a lot from her books. After reading the books, I was able to discard so many clothing, books and more. I was glad that I could reduce my belongings before moving out my previous apartment. Her books are truly life changing! :) If you haven't read her book yet, you should try The Life-Changing Magic of Tiding Up. :)

 
      She finally released The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up (マンガで読む人生がときめく片づけの魔法) in Japanese in February this year. It's a story of Marie Kondo's client who is 29-year-old woman whose home has been cluttered. Japanese people review that they were able to tidy up their home after reading this manga!    
The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (in Japanese)

     Then, she also released The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up in English in June this year. I think this book is also perfect for people who don't like reading a book but love manga. I think that children love it. 
The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (in English)

     Now, my husband and I are in the middle of renovating home. When we finish it, I would like to read her manga and tidy up our entire home! :)
 



     These are my entries you might like.

■The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

■I Got the Konmari Book, Spark Joy! 

■My Tidying Marathon (Books) - Konmari Methods

■Japanese MD Player - My Tidying Marathon

■Marie Kondo Moved to the U.S.


     My entries related to Konmari can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


No comments:

Post a Comment