Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How to Make Grape & Strawberry Green Smoothie

      This morning, I made this grape and strawberry green smoothie. Fresh black seedless grapes and strawberries are on sale at my local Sprouts until today. Grapes were 88 cents per pound, and strawberries were 99 cents per 1lb pack! :) If the truth be told, the grapes were sweet, but I didn't like they were less sour. I thought it would be better by mixing with lemon juice. As I expected it turned out very delicious green smoothie. :) I'm going to share how I make this grape and strawberry green smoothie with you.



Ingredients (for 2 Servings)
1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
1 Cup of Black Seedless Grapes
2 Kale Leaves
1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds
1 Frozen Banana
5 Frozen Strawberries
1 Cup of Ice Cubes


1. Blend all ingredients.

2. Enjoy!



     These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Muscat Green Smoothie

■How to Make Berry Smoothie with Fresh Coconut Water

■How to Make Pineapple Green Smoothie

■How to Make Grapefruit Green Smoothie

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker

■How to Make Easy French Toast 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment