Saturday, September 24, 2016

Takoyaki for Weekend Lunch


       Today, my husband and I had takoyaki for lunch. As I mentioned in my previous entry, we love takoyaki very much since we used to live Osaka, which is famous for takoyaki. We purchased this frozen takoyaki, Tsukiji takoyaki at Japanese supermarket here in the U.S. weeks ago. :) 
Tsukiji Takoyaki

    We topped them with takoyaki sauce, Japanese mayonnaise, bonito flakes and aonori. I love having takoyaki with some shredded red ginger. :) They were perfect! We enjoyed our Saturday lunch today. If you have never tried takoyaki, you really should try them. As I mentioned in my previous entry, Most Popular Japanese Foods, takoyaki was chosen one of the most popular Japanese foods by foreign tourists in Japan in 2015. You can purchase frozen takoyaki at most Japanese supermarkets in the U.S. 



     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan




       These are my entries you might like.

■Nissui Frozen Takoyaki

■JFC Frozen Jumbo Takoyaki  

■Must Go to Places in Namba, Osaka

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso



No comments:

Post a Comment