Saturday, September 17, 2016

How to Cook Easy Stir-Fried Pork and Eggplants with Ponzu

        Last week, I cooked this stir-fried pork and eggplants because Japanese eggplants were on sale at Korean market. :) I used Ponzu, a Japanese citrus-based soy sauce, for its seasoning. It had delicious salty and sour tastes. My husband and I loved this dish! :) When I was child, I actually didn't like ponzu very much because I didn't really like sour foods, but as I grow older, I like sour taste more. Now, I always have ponzu in my refrigerator. :)  If you have ever lived in Japan, you know that the most famous ponzu in Japan is Mitsukan Ajipon (ミツカン 味ぽん). It's also perfect sauce for nabe dish and gyoza.


     Anyway, I'm going to share with you how to cook stir-fried pork and eggplants today.

Ingredients (for 4 Servings)
1 clove of garlic
1/2 lb of sliced pork
2 eggplants (sliced)
4 to 8 Tablespoons of ponzu
1/2 cup of green onions (chopped)


1. Heat oil in a pan over high heat.

2. Stir-fry garlic and pork.

3. Add eggplants and stir them. Cover the lid and cook until eggplants are cooked.

4. Add ponzu and stir them.

5. Serve it on the plate, and garnish with green onion.

6. Enjoy! :) 

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


       These are my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Chikuzenni

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 


2 comments:

  1. I made this dish using your recipe last night and it was delicious! Thanks so much for sharing your recipes. I plan to try more of them in the future.

    ReplyDelete