Friday, September 30, 2016

My Husband's Favorite Chicken & Tomato Pasta

    Yesterday, I cooked my favorite Italian pasta dish, chicken and tomato pasta, for dinner. I sometimes cook this pasta because it's easy and quick to cook, and it's so delicious. My husband really loves this pasta more than I do. Indeed, he told me that it was the best pasta dish he has ever had, and he ended up having three servings of this pasta last night!

Ingredients (4 Servings)
12 oz of linguine pasta
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 clove of garlic (chopped)
1 lb of chicken breast (cut into small pieces)
4 tomatoes (chopped)
1 red bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 cup of white wine
1/2 cup of chicken stock
1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon of lemon juice




1. Bring water with salt to the boil. Add the pasta and simmer for about 9 minutes until tender.

2. Heat the oil in a pan and saute the garlic and chicken for a few minutes until golden on both sides.

3.Add the tomatoes and bell pepper, and continue to saute until well blended. Add the wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the chicken stock and simmer for a minute.

4. Add half of the Parmesan cheese into the pan, and stir them.

5. Drain the pasta and toss to the chicken, and stir them.

6. Mix milk and lemon juice. Add mixture and the remaining Parmesan cheese to the pasta.

7. Enjoy!



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment