Thursday, June 5, 2014

Memorial Day Travel - Part 7, Mexican Restaurant, Los Altenos Restaurant

    On May 26, we had breakfast at the motel in the morning, but I still wanted to go to this restaurant, which we had gone there once before. I remembered that we had good experience with this restaurant, Los Altenos, in 2012. I asked my husband that I wanted to go there once again. After checking out the motel, we headed toward this restaurant before leaving from Flagstaff.
Los Altenos Restaurant

      The inside of restaurant was decorated with Mexican decor.
Los Altenos Restaurant

Los Altenos Restaurant

       As you can see the photo below, everything was very cheap and there were so many choices.

     Because we had already had breakfast at the motel, we wanted to eat something light. That's why we chose their tacos.

     My husband chose Carne Asada Taco for $1.99. There was a lot of stakes in it!
Carne Asada Taco

      I chose Pescado Taco, which is fried fish taco, for $1.99. The fried fish was hot and fresh. I loved it.
Pescado Taco


      Their Mexican food was authentic, affordable and good! I wanted to try more of their food next time when I have a chance to go to Flagstaff. :)

      I uploaded my Youtube video about this restaurant.

Los Altenos
1481 S Milton Rd
Flagstaff, AZ 86001




     These are my entries related to this our Memorial Day travel.
Memorial Day Travel - Part 1, Headed toward St. George, Utah

Red Ginger in St. George, Utah

Motel 6 St. George, Utah - Review

Memorial Day Travel - Part 2, Carl Hayden Visitor Center & Glen Canyon Dam

Memorial Day Travel - Part 3, Lower Antelope Canyon

Memorial Day Travel - Part 4, Horseshoe Bend Overlook

Memorial Day Travel - Part 5, Grand Canyon Sunset

Memorial Day Travel - Part 6, Souvenir in Grand Canyon

Quality Inn Flagstaff - Review

Memorial Day Travel - Part 7, Mexican Restaurant, Los Altenos Restaurant

Memorial Day Travel - Part 8, Sedona, Driving in Smoke from the Wildfires

Memorial Day Travel - Part 9, Numerous Cacti in Arizona




No comments:

Post a Comment