Monday, May 26, 2014

Motel 6 St. George, Utah - Review

      Yesterday, my husband and I stayed at Motel 6 in St. George, Utah for our first time. It was a non-smoking queen bed for a Saturday night stay for $62.26.

     The room was nice and clean. They provided free WiFi, and Internet access was pretty stable. :)
Motel 6 St. George

Motel 6 St. George

      There was no bathtab but it's fine for me.
Motel 6 St. George

      Amenities were really limited. There was no shampoo, conditioner, nor hair dryer, but it was no problem for me at all because I usually prefer to use my own ones. I used their soap only, but I didn't like it. Even though I rinsed my hands thoroughly, I still felt something on my hands. My husband told me that he didn't like the soap either.
Motel 6 St. George

       The front desk staffs were friendly and check in was pretty quick. Overall, this Motel 6 was fine for us. It was okay to stay for just sleeping.

     I uploaded my Youtube video which I recorded there.


Motel 6 St. George
205 N 1000 E
Saint George, UT 84770





No comments:

Post a Comment