Saturday, June 21, 2014

Inspiring Decorating Ideas for Garden

     When my husband and I went to Irvine Spectrum Center, I was inspired by beautiful lighting and flowers there. We are living in small apartment with a small balcony, so I think I won't decorate our balcony until we buy our own house in some distance future. However, I have been thinking about decorating my parents' garden in Japan. Their home has a very huge garden, which has some trees and flowers. My mother likes taking care of plants, but the garden is too huge to organize for her because she has rheumatoid arthritis. Next time, I go to Japan, I'd like to take some stylish garden lights to Japan in order to decor their garden prettier. I think it will be my next big project for my parents. I'd like to see many beautiful inspiring decorations in the U.S. to refer those to come up with better decorating ideas.
Irvine Spectrum Center

Irvine Spectrum Center

Irvine Spectrum Center

     This huge flowerpot was so gorgeous. I often see big flower pots at shopping malls in California, but I have never seen such a big pots in Japan. These plants are Barbara Karst Bougainvillea. The leaves looked like bright pink flowers. Barbara Karst Bougainvillea needs full of sun, so it is perfect with California weather.
Irvine Spectrum Center

Barbara Karst Bougainvillea

     The other day, we went to the District in Tustin.
The District in Tustin

     There were so many cosmos flowers in full bloom. When I was in Japan, I also planted so many cosmos seeds in my parents home.
Cosmos Flowers

     There were trees of Barbara Karst Bougainvillea with bright red leaves.
Barbara Karst Bougainvillea


      I just came back from Japan two months ago, and I don't have any plan for next visit Japan. However, I can't wait to create a beautiful garden for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment