Sunday, June 1, 2014

Kohl's Haul

     Today, my husband and I went to Kohl's because he wanted to get some clothing for his next business trip which he is going on this weekend. While I was looking their handbag section, I found this Apt. 9® Janessa Shopper Handbag. While I was a college student, I bought some bags for carrying bulky textbooks. That's why many of my bags are pretty big. However, now I don't always need such a big bag. This bag was perfect size for meeting friends, shopping and so on. Moreover, I liked this bag was so chic and adorable! This bag was originally $59 but was $11.80 on clearance sale. I used a 15% off coupon which they emailed me. I ended up paying $10.83! It was a pretty sweet deal. :)
Apt. 9® Janessa Shopper Handbag

Apt. 9® Janessa Shopper Handbag


      My entries related to shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment