Friday, June 13, 2014

FRIEQ Universal Waterproof Case - Review

     Before my husband and I went kayaking, we bought this FRIEQ Universal Waterproof Case on Amazon for $9.99 plus tax. It's because I really wanted to take pictures on a kayak, so I needed to get a iPhone case which provides waterproof protection. My husband found this FRIEQ Universal Waterproof Case, which has so many positive reviews on Amazon. Regardless of many positive reviews, I was still suspicious of functioning of this product because it was very inexpensive.

FRIEQ Universal Waterproof Case
      When I used it for my first time, I was really surprised that it's amazingly easy to use the touchscreen! Moreover, the qualities of the photos taking through this case were as clear as without case! I was able to enjoy taking many pictures on the kayak. :)

A Picture through FRIEQ Universal Waterproof Case

     Because I took my iPhone there, I was also able to use Google Maps and checked my location in Harbor! If I hadn't bought the case, I wouldn't have take my iPhone there. This case works perfectly, and I was very happy my purchasing the iPhone case. I can't wait to take it to beaches.


     I recorded this video with using my iPhone. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment