Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Travel - Part 1, Headed toward St. George, Utah

      My husband and I went a road trip during three-day holiday. On May 24, we headed toward St. George in Utah to go to Antelope Canyon next day. While drove through I-15, the most scenery was desert.

I-15
      I uploaded myYoutube video which I recorded on I-15.

        We stopped at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North for shopping for a while. Then, we headed toward St. George again.

        After driving through desert for a while, the scenery significantly changed at Virgin River Gorge. We drove through I-15 seeing extraordinarily giant sedimentary rocks. It was spectacular!

Virgin River Gorge

Virgin River Gorge



Virgin River Gorge

Virgin River Gorge

Virgin River Gorge


       The scenery of Arizona was very beautiful. We drove a very long distance, but the scenery got rid of tiredness from driving so long.





      I uploaded my Youtube video, which I recoded on I-15.


       We finally arrived in St. George and stopped at Pioneer Park, overlooking St. George.
St. George, Utah


     We were able to see Zion National Park from Pioneer Park.
Zion National Park


St. George Utah Temple





       As I mentioned in my previous entry, we stayed at Motel 6 that night. I'll write about where we went the following day next time.


 Pioneer Park
Red Hills Pkwy
St. George, UT 84770



     These are my entries related to this our Memorial Day travel.
Memorial Day Travel - Part 1, Headed toward St. George, Utah

Red Ginger in St. George, Utah

Motel 6 St. George, Utah - Review

Memorial Day Travel - Part 2, Carl Hayden Visitor Center & Glen Canyon Dam

Memorial Day Travel - Part 3, Lower Antelope Canyon

Memorial Day Travel - Part 4, Horseshoe Bend Overlook

Memorial Day Travel - Part 5, Grand Canyon Sunset

Memorial Day Travel - Part 6, Souvenir in Grand Canyon

Quality Inn Flagstaff - Review

Memorial Day Travel - Part 7, Mexican Restaurant, Los Altenos Restaurant

Memorial Day Travel - Part 8, Sedona, Driving in Smoke from the Wildfires

Memorial Day Travel - Part 9, Numerous Cacti in Arizona



No comments:

Post a Comment