Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Favorite Wall Paint Videos

      When I watched this YouTube video, Interior Design - DIY Simple Graphic Liner Wall Paint Project by House & Home, I thought that I wanted to try it in my own home! It seems very easy to paint like that, and I definitely can do it as well. However, my husband and I try to keep interior design as simple as possible because we think we won't live in our current home for many years. If we paint the walls other than white, we probably should repaint them before moving out.





    This plaid painted wall looks perfect for Holiday season. :)




    Now, he is working on installing recessed lights in our kitchen. Then, we are going to remove shower doors in our bathroom tomorrow, and we will install shower curtain rods next week.


     My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


    These are my entries you might like.

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

Before & After Painting All Cabinets

How to Install New Outlet Cover Plate - Hubbell Taymac Revive Decorator Wall Plate Review

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

Before and After Kitchen Flooring - Easy and Affordable Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring! 

Built-in Trash Cans - Before and After


No comments:

Post a Comment