Thursday, February 2, 2017

How to Cook Chin-Jao Rōsu

       I cooked Chin-Jao Rōsu, which is Japanese Chinese cuisine, last weekend. When green bell pepper is on sale at my local supermarket, I want to have Chin-Jao Rōsu. It's because it's very easy to cook and very delicious!  I'm going to share how to cook Chin-Jao Rōsu with you. I don't know how to cook authentic Chinese foods, but this is how I cook Japanese Chinese dish. :)

Ingredients (4 Servings)
 
1 lb of pork (sliced)
4 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of sake
nip of salt and pepper
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoons of potato starch
3 green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
1 onion (sliced)

1 boiled bamboo shoot (sliced)
1 bunch of chopped green onion (cut in an inch)
1 inch of ginger (thinly sliced)

    


1. Marinate pork with soy sauce, sake, salt, pepper, oil and potato starch.

2. Heat oil in a pan, and stir-fry green bell pepper, onion and bamboo shoot. Then remove them from the pan.

3. Stir-fry green onion and ginger until they are aromatic.

4. Add marinated pork, and stir-fry them until pork is fully cooked.

5. Add green bell pepper, onion and bamboo shoot, and stir-fry them for 3 minutes or so.

6. Serve and enjoy!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 


No comments:

Post a Comment