Sunday, June 17, 2012

Coach, Tommy Hilfiger and Banana Republic Haul

I went to Cabazon Outlet to get a bag for my husband. He had been using his favorite bag for long time. It's already worn out. His favorite bag was bought at Beams which was our favorite clothing brand in Japan.
Before going there, we had already decided which type of bags we'd like to purchase. There is Coach Men's factory in Cabazon Outlet Mall. They were having 20% off sale for entire purchase today. We were lucky because we didn't expect it. My husband was divided between two bags. One of them was a black messenger bag which was $119.20 with a retail at $199. The other one which was a gray messenger bag was $55.99 with a retail at $198. The first one was more stylish, but the last one was more convenient to use. He ended up choosing the gray bag. I thought it was unbelievably reasonable price. So, it's very good for gift for my brothers. It's because Coach products are very popular but are very expensive in Japan. The retail price in Japan is about two times more expensive than in the U.S. If I bought the bag in Japan, I would have to pay for $400 to $800. We purchased three bags there. Yay!


The tag on the bag was written that "This is a Coach bag. It was handcrafted from the finest materials and leather. It's superior craftsmanship and attention to detail reflect our commitment to enduring quality."

Then, we went to Tommy Hilfiger. I purchased the scarf for $14.98 (was originally $29.99) and the bag for $29.98 (was originally $59.99). I wear a scarf everyday. So, I always look for new scarves because I will definitely wear it!
 How cute the edge of scarf is! The design perfectly meet my preference. :)
 I was looking for my school bag. It's perfect because it's light and has a big mouth.
 I like the side strip design!

And I bought a navy cardigan for my sister. It was originally $49.99 but was on sale for $19.99.


We really enjoyed shopping today! 





      This is my entries related to my Coach shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Coach

      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


 Today's Vocabulary
・ be divided between : ~のどちらを選ぶべきかで迷う
・ retail at $ : ~ドルで小売されている
・ finest : 最高の
・ craftsmanship : noun / 職人の技、職人の技術
・ enduring : adjective / 不朽の、永続的な
・ meet one's preference : 好みに合う



No comments:

Post a Comment