Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Need to Order My Textbooks

Next Monday, my summer class will begin. I have to prepare my textbooks for my class. I know it's already late to order them from Amazon. It usually takes about a week or so to receive them after I order from Amazon. Maybe, I can not get them before my class begins. The reason why I still haven't ordered textbooks is that I still don't know which textbooks to get for my class! Usually, you can check that out on our college website as soon as your professor shares that information. I have been checking the website everyday since three weeks ago. But they haven't updated yet! I thought that I couldn't wait any longer. So, I sent an email to my teacher last Friday. However, she hasn't replied yet. Then, I sent the same email to another teacher last night, because two teachers are going to be in charge of my class. I hope I will find out which textbooks I should prepare soon. My class is going to be Monday through Thursday for three hours each day. I don't want to take my class without textbooks for too many days. I start thinking that I finally have to buy expensive textbooks from my college bookstore. :((  That's such a shame.






 Today's Vocabulary
・ shame : noun / 残念なことに
  ex) It's such a shame. : 本当に残念です。
  ex) What a shame I missed it. : 行けなくて残念でした。
  ex) It's almost a shame to eat it. : 食べてしまうのがもったいないくらいだ。

No comments:

Post a Comment