Monday, February 13, 2017

Moen Aspen Toilet Paper Holder - Modern Paper Holder for Costco Large Roll

     My husband and I have been working on our bathroom renovation. For many months, I was looking for a new toilet paper holder which can hold a large toilet paper roll Costco sells. I usually purchase toilet paper rolls at Costco because they are affordable, but I realized that it's pretty hard to find the perfect holders for Costco's extra large rolls. In addition, I wanted modern and affordable ones. Last year, I purchased two toilet paper holders, Grundtal, from IKEA, but I ended up return them because I noticed that they were smaller than I expected. Then, I finally purchased this chrome toilet paper holder, Moen 5808CH Aspen. :)  It's a beautiful modern paper holder and was really affordable. 

Moen 5808CH Aspen Toliet Paper Holder, Chrome

      I actually purchased many other Moen Aspen bathroom accessories for our two bathrooms such as towel hangers and robe hooks.
Moen Aspen Bathroom Accessories
       When I opened the package, I was impressed at its quality. It was shiny and heavy! :)
Moen 5808CH Aspen Toliet Paper Holder, Chrome

     My husband installed it in 5 minutes or so. It was very easy to install and looks nice and modern. :) It was a really great purchase!
Moen 5808CH Aspen Toilet Paper Holder, Chrome
      If truth be told, when I painted my bathroom vanities white last year, I removed the ugly old toilet paper holders from them, and we didn't have ones for over 6 months because I couldn't find the perfect ones! Now, I am really glad that we finally have the new shiny paper holder. :)))   Our bathroom renovation might take longer to finish, but I will share with you before & after photos when the renovation is done. :) 



     My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


    These are my entries you might like.

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

Before & After Painting All Cabinets

How to Install New Outlet Cover Plate - Hubbell Taymac Revive Decorator Wall Plate Review

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

Before and After Kitchen Flooring - Easy and Affordable Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring! 

Built-in Trash Cans - Before and After


No comments:

Post a Comment