Monday, October 17, 2016

How To Make Easy Garlic Soy Sauce

     Do you like garlic? Garlic is good for your health and has delicious tastes. I made homemade garlic soy sauce weeks ago, and it turned out so delicious flavorful seasoning. It has rich in garlic flavor. Use garlic soy sauce just like the way you usually use your soy sauce. I've poured one teaspoon of it over grilled fish, Japanese omelet and an egg over easy. They turned out so delicious garlic flavored meals. :)   Making garlic soy sauce is so easy. It doesn't require any heat. I'm going to share how to make easy garlic soy sauce with you.


Ingredients
Garlic
Soy Sauce
Mason Jar


1. Peel heads of garlic and put them into a jar. Fill the jar with soy sauce.

2. Cover the lid and keep it in a refrigerator.

3. After two weeks, you can enjoy the garlic soy sauce. You can also eat the marinated garlic.

4. Store homemade garlic soy sauce in the refrigerator. You can add garlic and soy sauce in it anytime. Use it up in two to three years.  :)

※If you want to make it faster, you can use sliced garlic. One week later, you can enjoy garlic soy sauce, but use it up in two to three months.



      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



      This is my entries related to Japan.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan



       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

No comments:

Post a Comment