Saturday, October 29, 2016

Target Haul - Rimmel Makeups

    Rimmel Makeups are always very affordable, yet I found great deals on Rimmel makeups at Target yesterday and purchased these Rimmel pressed powder and eyeliner there. :)
Target Haul

      This Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 020 Nude Beige was originally $3.99, but I used a $1 off Rimmel manufacture coupon and $2 off Target coupon, so I ended up paying $0.99 for it!
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


      This Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner 003 Brown was originally $3.99 as well, and I ended up paying it for $0.99 with using a $1 off Rimmel manufacture coupon and a $2 off Target coupon. :)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner

     You can always use both a manufacture coupon and a store coupon on one item at Target. Rimmel makeups are always very inexpensive, and using two coupons makes a huge discount. :) Now, you can still find a $2 off Target coupon for Rimmel beauty item on Target.com. I got Rimmel manufacture coupons from Sunday news paper on September 25th, but you can also find Rimmel manufacture coupons on Redplum.com. In addition, Target Cartwheel App released a 15% off All Makeup and Nail Polish offer today, so if you purchase these makeups with using coupons and Cartwheel App today, you can get them for $0.69 each! :) (Yesterday, there was no Cartwheel offer on Rimmel items!)

     By the way, I really love Target Cartwheel App. Before going shopping, I usually make shopping lists and prepare coupons, but at the store, I sometimes find something which I really want to buy but is not on my shopping list. Then, I scan the barcord on the product through Target Cartwheel App with my iPhone to make sure if there is an additional offer. If I find a Cartwheel offer on the item, I add the offer (You can add as many offers as you want.) and scan the offer barcode on the Cartwheel App at checkout. It's super simple and so useful. If you are a Target shopper and love great deals, you should get Target Cartwheel App on your smartphone. :)   



     This is my previous entries related to Target and drugstore shopping.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/drugstore%20shopping

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment