Thursday, October 6, 2016

How to Cook Stir-Fried Pork with Ponzu Sauce - What My Husband Cooked

     This week, my husband cooked this stir-fried pork dish. I don't know what it's called because he just made it. He cooked thinly sliced pork and seasoned with salt and black pepper. Then, served stir-fried pork over iceberg lettuce. We had pork and lettuce with Japanese dipping sauce, ponzu. It was so delicious! :))) It's super easy to cook! If you like Japanese nabe, you might like this dish as well. :)


What You'll Need
1 lb of Thinly Sliced Pork
Nip of Salt and Black Pepper
1/4 Iceberg Lettuce
Ponzu (Japanese Dipping Sauce)


1. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Stir-fry pork, and season with salt and pepper.

2. Cut lettuce and serve on a plate.

3. Serve cooked pork over lettuce.

4. Enjoy them with Japanese dipping sauce!






     This is my entries related to foods my husband cooked.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/what%20my%20husband%20cooked

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking



       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

No comments:

Post a Comment