Saturday, January 19, 2013

Daiso, 100 Yen Shop, in Japan Haul

While I was traveling to Japan, I went to 100 yen shop and purchased several items. I'm going to share with you what I got there.



As I mentioned in my previous entry, this is nylon bath wash which I wanted to buy there. There were many kinds of bath wash clothes, and you can chose one from your preference. I saw some of them have very pretty character design such as Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse, etc. I chose light pink with no print since I prefer simple design. I chose soft texture.   



This is also one I mentioned in my previous entry. I bought two bottles of  Hylauronic acid serum. I'd like to add them to my everyday skin lotion. :) 





I bought cotton groves for night care of my hands. You can apply hand cream on your hands, and put them on. Your hands should be softer to look younger. :)



I bought two bottles of makeup brush cleanser. Every time I wash my makeup brushes, I use it for washing, and it really works!




I bought foaming net at Muji, but I purchased this again. Haha! :) It's because foaming net is consumable products, so I'd like to stock up more than one.

This package had two foaming nets and cost only 100 yen. I thought this was a good deal. :)

The back of the package has its instruction.


I highly recommend all products! If you are planning on going to 100 shop, you should check them out! :)



      My Daiso entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Daiso

     My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan%20Haul


These are my entries you might like.

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■The Best Japanese Sunscreen Products

■The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner





   Today's Vocabulary
・ consumable : noun / 《consumables》消耗品
     ex) The consumables are described in Section 5. : 《マニュアル》消耗品については、第5章に記載されています。


No comments:

Post a Comment